Please find below a summary of some of the legal services offered by Elliott Goldstein:
1. Debt collection services in Ontario Small Claims Court* and Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- demand letters, searches (corporate, business/name style, writs),
- preparation of pleadings and conducting trials in
small claims court (up to $25,000.)
simplified procedure ($25,001 to $100,000.) and,
regular procedure (over $100,000.)
- enforcement of judgments at all court levels in all jurisdictions
- judgment debtor examinations,
- garnishments of bank accounts, book debts, etc.,
- writs of seizure and sale - enforcement and repossesions, etc.
* Because I am a Small Claims Court Deputy Judge in the Central East Region of Ontario, I do not appear in the Small Claims Courts of Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Barrie, and Durham (Oshawa). I do appear in Toronto and Brampton Small Claims Courts.
2. Business Law
- incorporations, shareholders agreements, buy/sell agreements, equipment and realty leases, contracts for services, indemnities, guarantees, etc.
3. Estates law
• Wills, Powers of Attorney for Personal Care and Property Management
4. Employment law
• Employment contracts, advising employers to prevent wrongful dismissals.